dimarts, 7 d’octubre del 2008

Dream a little dream of me

I
C Cdim Ab7 G6 C Cdim Ab7 G6
Stars shining bright above you
C C/B A A7
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
F Fm
Birds singing in a sycamore tree
C Ab7 G6 G7
Dream a little dream of me.
II
Say "Nightie-night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
C Ab7 G6 C E7
Dream a little dream of me.
Tornada
A F#m Bm E A F#m Bm E
Stars fading but I linger on, dear, still craving your kiss
A F#m Bm E A F#m Ab G
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear, just saying this:
III
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me.

1 comentari:

Ivanot ha dit...

El vídeo és una mica així, però és el que he trobat amb una versió musical adequada. Au, a reveure.
Ivanot