dimecres, 8 d’octubre del 2008

Torn de Natalie Imbruglia

E+5 E sus E E sus
I
F Am7
I thought I saw a man brought to life
Bb7
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
II
F Am
Well you couldn't be that man I adored
Bb7
You don't seem to know, seem to care, what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore
Pre-tornada
Dm
There's nothing where he use to lie
C
My conversation has run dry
Am
That's what's going on...
Tornada
C F
Nothing's fine I'm torn
C Dm
I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
Bb F
I'm cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor
C Dm
Illusion never changed into something real
Bb F
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
C Dm Bb
You're a little late, I'm already torn
III
F Am7
So I guess the fortune teller's right
Bb7
I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawl beneath my veins and now
Pre-tornada
Dm
I don't care, I have no luck
C
I don't miss it all that much
Am
There's just so many things
C F
That I can't touch I'm torn
Tornada
Pont
Dm Bb
Torn..
Dm F C
Pre-tornada (variació)
Dm
There's nothing where he use to lie
C
My inspiration has run dry
Am
That's what's going on...
C F
Nothing's right I'm torn
Tornada
Dm C
Torn... Oh..
E B Dbm A