dilluns, 13 d’octubre del 2008

Hope there's someone dels Antony and The Johnsons

I
E
Hope there's someone
C#m
Who'll take care of me
B A
When I die, will I go
II
Hope there's someone
Who'll set my heart free
Nice to hold when I'm tired
Tornada
A C#m
There's a ghost on the horizon
B A
When I go to bed
A C#m
How can I fall a sleep at night
B A
How wil l I rest my head
III
Oh I'm scared of the middle place
Between light and nowhere
I don't want to be the one
Left in there, left in there
C (transició)
Tornada
There's a man on the horizon
Wish that I'd go to bed
If I fall to his feet tonight
Will allow rest my head
IV
So here's hoping I will not drown
Or paralyze in light
And godsend I don't want to go
To the seal's watershed
I
II
Em, F, G, A

1 comentari:

Ivanot ha dit...

Em quedo sense paraules, ... tanta bellesa i tanta tristesa aplegades...